Greetings from the team of NRI Marriage Bureau! The focus of our team is on eliminating the need of conventional newspaper classifieds and presenting a new and reliable platform for cross-country matrimonial alliances. NRI Marriage Bureau showcases the profiles of individuals and helps them to promote them in order to acquire an ideal match for a matrimonial alliance. Through our superior packages, a member can easily get luckier at finding a soul mate.
- Qualifications: In order to become a member of the NRI Marriage Bureau, the age of a female should be of 18 years or more and a male should be 21 years or more. This website is dedicated towards promoting the profiles of individuals seeking a matrimonial alliance. If an individual is not found to be legally qualified, the profile of the person would be eliminated. When you register with NRI Marriage Bureau, you guarantee that you are legally capable and have the authority to use this website. You also assure the team of NRIMB that you are not barred by any law from entering into a matrimonial alliance. Furthermore, you also ensure that you will follow all the terms and conditions mentioned here. NRI Marriage Bureau has every right to terminate and prohibit a member from its website, once the team is assured that the specific member is not eligible to enter a matrimonial alliance. The team might also demand a refund from the member.
- Duration: Every member is allowed to end its membership with NRI Marriage Bureau at any point of time through a formal email to the team of the website. Once a member ends his/her membership, he /she will not be entitled to any kind of refund from the company. NRI Marriage Bureau has the right to end your membership by informing you through the contact information registered and verified with the company. If a member is found to violate any of the terms and conditions mentioned here, he/she will not be given any refund from the management of the company. The duration of the membership varies in accordance with the kind of membership taken by an individual.
- Member Usage Non-Commercially: The website of NRI Marriage Bureau has been created for the personal usage of a member. A member is allowed to promote his/her matrimonial profile in order to find a suitable life partner. This website allows a member to accept or reject the interest of other members of the website. Every member is prohibited from using this website for commercial promotions or other such purposes. A member cannot provide website links or subscribe in order to promote their own business or organization. The terms of NRIMB must not be used for any other purpose. Legal action can be taken against members who use the website for illegal purposes.
- NRI Marriage Bureau will have complete rights to monitor the activities on each of the profiles. The team can also terminate the membership of a user if the need arises.
- When you register with NRIMB you assure the team that you do not have problem of any sort when the team sends emails, messages or calls. This facility will be valid only till the time the membership of the individual lasts with the bureau. This acceptance will override all registrations done with Do Not Disturb (DND) service and National Customer Preference Registration. This confirmation is applicable on emails, messages and calls. However, it does not include advertisements, enquiries and promotional offers through the bureau.
- NRI Marriage Bureau will not permit an individual to create more than one profile on the website. The Bureau will have the right to close down any additional profiles created by a single user.
- A member cannot use his/her profile to sell products or businesses through the website. Every member is only permitted to promote his/her matrimonial profile. Bulk emails or messages to different profiles on the website are not permitted.
- Information of other profile members must never be used to harass them in any manner.
- NRI Marriage Bureau will have the right to take legal action in case a member is found to be abuse or misusing the displayed information of other members on the website.
- Automated software is not allowed to be used for communication purposes.
- The team of the Bureau will monitor communications done between members. In case the presence of obscene communication is seen, the team will delete it immediately without prior information given to the concerned members.
- NRI Marriage Bureau advices every member to be careful and take necessary number of precautions while interacting with other members on the website. Guidelines on the website are present for further knowledge.
- When a person registers with the Bureau, he/she confirms that the acceptance to the terms and conditions is done.
Content Ownership of Members:
NRI Marriage Bureau has all the rights on the content posted on the website. Other than the information posted by members, the rest of the content is all a copyright of the website of NRIMB. Any member will not have the right to use the information presented on the website for any unlawful means. Members are not allowed to distribute or change the information presented here. In case it is found that a member has been using the content which is a property of the website, the membership of the specific member will be closed and no refund will be given. Legal action can also be taken against that person.
Content Publicized on the website:
- When a member shares information about himself/herself, then he/she allows the Bureau to use the information in different manners to promote the profile of the individual.
- A member will be considered to be completely responsible for the content he/she publicizes on the website.
- A member must not share the details of meetings with other members. Phone numbers, addresses and email id of other members must never be displayed.
- Harassment of other members on the website
- Content that inflicts racist or physical harm to the other members.
- Spam or mass emails that are not permitted
- Untrue information and actions
- Pirated or stolen content must not be shared
- Content that contains pornography is not allowed
- Content that exploits members under the age of 18.
- Content that shares information about an individual who is under the age of 18
- Content that shares information about the creation of illegal objects or computer viruses
- Content that contains information about the passwords of other members
- Content that promotes competitions or any other type of schemes.
A member cannot distribute the content that is the property of the Bureau. A member will have to inform the Bureau and get written consent before using the content posted on the website. Apart from this, if a member feels that his/her content has been copied and posted on the website of the Bureau then he/she should provide the information in the following manner:
- A signature of the individual who has the rights to the content and has the permission to act behalf of the content
- A summary of the content that has been copied
- A summary of the location where the copied content is present on the website of the Bureau
- The contact information of the person who claims the ownership of the content
- A documented report that the individual has the sole rights to the ownership of the content
- The last thing that has to be presented by the individual is a written statement that the above information is completely true to the knowledge of the owner of the content.
Disputes between members:
A member is completely responsible for the interaction that he/she has with the other members of the Bureau. NRI Marriage Bureau is not liable to intervene in matter of a dispute between to members. However, the team has the right to intervene in case it feels the need to. The Bureau has the right to take legal action against members that misbehave.
- NRI Marriage Bureau does not take responsibility of the content posted on the website. Whether the content is about the services, information about members or the behavior of other members
- The Bureau is not responsible for any deletion of content, theft or any unwarranted admission of the interaction of two members.
- The Bureau does not take responsibility for any kind of technical failures or blockages.
- The Bureau is also not responsible for any loss caused to any member in relation to the usage of the services of the Bureau.
- The Bureau does not guarantee any outcomes after the usage of the services provided.
- If a third person posts any kind of content on the website, NRI Marriage Bureau will not take responsibility of it.
- The Bureau has the right to claim any loss that is incurred due to the posting of any type of content on the website from a third person.
Restriction on obligation:
The Bureau will not be responsible for any kind of loss incurred to members due to the usage of the services offered on the website. The Bureau is only bound to pay the cost of the membership in case it has to pay back losses of any amount.
Every dispute will be settled in India and will fall under the laws set in by the country.
The member agrees to compensate the NRI Marriage Bureau and its partners in case of any loss. The member will also have to pay the lawyer’s fees and every other charges when he/she violates the terms and conditions set by the Bureau.
- When an individual joins the Bureau, he/she agrees to receive emails from the Bureau. The member will be allowed to terminate the membership and unsubscribe to the services by the Bureau. The alerts and subscription can be managed through the ‘Settings’ option present on the website.
- In case a member violates the terms and conditions of the website, this agreement will be considered to be enforceable.
NRI Marriage Bureau is the owner and authorized user of the following domain names:-
The User is solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and User identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his/her user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and the bureau assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line. The Bureau uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information does not fall in the wrong hands. (The weak link in credit card transaction is securely storing the data once received; therefore does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security for the personal information of the user.)
Authenticity of information provided:-
The Bureau reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the site. Nri Marriage Bureau if circumstances warrant may call for / ask any of its members / users to provide documentary or other form of evidence supporting the information / Content posted on the site and the user / member, without any protest shall produce such documentary / other evidence in support of such information and if the member / user fails to produce such information within a reasonable or stipulated time frame the Bureau may, in its sole discretion, terminate such Membership and forfeit the advance without a refund and take appropriate steps under the provisions of law.
Accepting terms and conditions allow us to use your photos in our success stories after successful matchmaking. If would like to remove your photos from success stories please write us at [email protected]
Domain www.nrimb.com is registered and owned by NRI Marriage Bureau Corporation and our address in 2355 Derry Rd East, Unit 24, Mississauga, L5S 1V6.